Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Meet Natalee Biggs




My name is Natalee Biggs and this is my third year teaching 3rd grade.  I taught at Southland Elementary my first year and this will be my second year at Fox Hollow. Third grade is the best! We get to learn multiplication and division, cursive, lots of fun science and social studies and much more interesting things. My classroom has a nautical theme with anchors and fish. I love working with the faculty and students at Fox Hollow.

 I am from American Fork, Utah and I currently live in Herriman.  I graduated from BYU with a Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education. My favorite thing to do is read.  I spend a lot of my free time reading books. I also enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I have had opportunities to visit New Zealand and Quebec and I have a great desire to travel and see more of the world.

I love teaching and I am excited to start a new school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment