Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Meet Sherry Larson

My name is Sherry Larson I have taught 3rd grade for 12 years.  I love the age of third graders as they are so eager to learn and participate in class .  This month I will celebrate my 28th anniversary to my best friend. We started playing coed softball together last spring and love playing after watching our kids for so many years. I have 4 children.  Diondra lives in Tuscon with her husband, Brad.  She works a paralegal and is putting him through law school.  Vanessa and her husband live with me.  They have one child with another one due in December.  Sean is living in Mexico for 2 years serving a mission.  He played high school football and basketball and will play football at SUU when he returns. Jenna is 14 and attends Elk Ridge.  Like my other daughters, she is dancer and dances several hours a week.  In my spare time, I belong to a book club, walk every morning, scrapbook, support my children in the their activities,  travel frequently, and go boating with my family.

I am so excited to be teaching at Fox Hollow and look forward to another wonderful year.

No comments:

Post a Comment